Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance for Drivers in Orwigsburg, Allentown Pennsylvania and Beyond
Even the most careful drivers can be involved in an average of five accidents during their lifetime. While an accident may not be your fault, it is still important to be prepared to cover damages and injuries.
The insurance professionals at Anthony Mercado Agency are dedicated to pairing drivers with reliable and affordable car insurance policies. We will help you evaluate your risks and find a policy that suits your vehicle and budget.
What Does Full Coverage Car Insurance Cover?
A full coverage car insurance policy refers to the highest amount of car insurance you can have on a single vehicle. Full coverage policies may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, falling objects, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident with another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: This covers trip interruption expenses such as blown tires, running out of gas and towing.
What Is No Fault Car Insurance?
Most states are either at fault or no-fault for car insurance. Pennsylvania is a no-fault state. This doesn’t mean that you won’t be held responsible for damages or injuries in an accident, however. It simply means that drivers are generally held accountable for covering their own damages and injuries.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Don’t wait until after an accident to choose the best car insurance policy for your needs. Call Anthony Mercado Agency at (610) 530-2001 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Car accidents are frequent and often unexpected. Without a car insurance policy, you could face expensive bills for repairs, injuries and liability. A car insurance policy helps you bear the brunt of the expenses instead of paying for everything out of pocket.
Auto insurance laws vary state to state. In Pennsylvania, all drivers must carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
- $15,000/$30,000 in uninsured motorist liability per person/per accident
The amount of auto insurance you need depends on your vehicle and other factors. Most new vehicles will need full coverage auto insurance while older vehicles may be able to get away with lower limits. Speak with an agent from Anthony Mercado Agency about your car insurance needs today.
Auto insurance premiums are calculated primarily based on your risk of filing a claim. Premiums are influenced by your location, driving record, credit score, claims history, coverage limits, deductibles and more. Fill out an online quote form to see how much you can save on auto insurance today.