Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycles can be exciting purchases. However, before taking your bike out on the road, it’s essential to consider the potential risks. Accidents like collisions can be unpredictable and expensive to recover from. Having motorcycle insurance can help limit costs following an accident.
How Does Motorcycle Insurance Work?
Motorcycle insurance functions like most insurance policies. In an agreement with your insurance provider, you’ll pay an insurance premium in exchange for financial assistance following an accident. You will likely have to pay an out-of-pocket cost following an accident before your insurance helps you out, commonly known as a deductible.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance policies can vary among bike owners. However, standard motorcycle insurance might include some of the following coverages.
- Liability coverage can help cover bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people if you are in an accident. This coverage is typically required in most states and may cover medical bills, lost wages and additional costs associated with repairing others’ damaged property.
- Collision coverage can help cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident. This does not include your deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism. Such coverage can help pay for the cost of damage minus your deductible and will not exceed the face value of your motorcycle.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for damage to you and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver. Covered costs typically include medical expenses and lost wages, among others.
- Optional equipment coverage can help cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it. These additions generally will not be covered under your comprehensive and collision coverage.
For any questions about potential coverages to include in your policy, be sure to reach out to Anthony Mercado Agency.
Reach Out Today
If you own a motorcycle and live around Pennsylvania, we can assist you. The Anthony Mercado Agency agents are determined to help you learn more about potential coverages so you can decide on the right policy for your bike.
Reach out to our agency today at 724-452-8722 for additional information.